Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Long time no see

Hi. So, I suck at blogging. You may have noticed that. I did warn you from the beginning, though!

A quick rundown on what's been going down in the Norry household the past few (several?) months:

  1. Work. Enjoying work, being annoyed at work, and enjoying it again.
  2. Mr. Norry got promoted. YAY to more money and more responsibility (not to mention the respect factor).
  3. Ms. Cora is 10 MONTHS OLD. How the eff did that happen, and where is my baby?! She's now crawling everywhere, says, "dada", "mama", uh oh". Oh, and she has 2 1/2 teeth. You go girl!
  4. Trying to lose this baby weight and get fit. I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD, and I'm about to start "Ripped in 30".
  5. Dreading the 1 year anniversary of my mom's death coming up in November.
Not much else has been going down with us. I did start therapy last week. I've only done one session so I can't yet speak to how it helps/doesn't help me. But I sure as hell am looking forward to finding out.

I promise to come around more than once every 6 months. Life with a baby is just crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment