Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Finally, it's my favorite time of year. I love, love, LOVE the time between Halloween and New Year's. I love each of the holidays, the food, the weather, and especially the fun activities!

I am doubly excited this year, because I have an adorable little cuddly baby to share everything with. Granted, she has no idea what the hell is going on at any given time, but it's fun (for me at least!).

So, last weekend we decided to take C to the pumpkin patch in Clayton. We went with my in laws, who were nice enough to man the camera while M and I posed awkwardly in front of pumpkins and giant pumpkin cut-outs. We had a pretty awesome time, if I do say so myself. Bonus? C was an angel who slept through everything, even lunch afterward.

Aforementioned giant pumpkin cut-out:
 The fruits of our labor:
What C did during said pumpkin carving:

No comments:

Post a Comment