Thursday, January 12, 2012

Amen...Finals are OVER!

You read that right...Finals are over! Thank you sweet baby Jesus! I made it through. This has been by far one of the hardest quarters of school I've ever gone through (and it was only two classes!) I can't honestly imagine how I'd have made it through the last three months if I had more than two classes. I am so happy, I'm literally breathing a sigh of relief (as much as I can breathe through my very congested nose)

I'm so excited to start the next quarter, if only because it's my LAST ONE! That's right, in just about three months time, I will be a college graduate! I'm so, so excited, and more than a little proud of myself. Through all of the struggles I've had in the last 4 years, I am still managing to graduate. And I'm actually contemplating staying on to finish my AA, so I can have a dual degree. I figure, I might as well while I'm still motivated! It's only six more classes, that's nothing. And having that extra degree will open me up to so many other opportunities. It's exciting.

So that's my exciting news for the day. Other than that, I'm still sick, currently got my butt parked on the couch in PJs waiting on M to get home in a few hours for an evening of dinner, movies and cuddling. Sounds like heaven to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment