Tuesday, January 10, 2012

UGH Sickness!

So I woke up this morning after 10 hours of sleep (yay me for sleeping early when I started feeling bad last night!)...and I'm sick! Sore throat, headache, body ache. It sucks. Thank god I don't have a temperature (I would be very upset should my temping be thrown off!).

I just want to lay back down and not get up. I feel so crappy, and I feel down and I just don't want to deal with anything today. Unfortunately, I have to go to work tonight, so that's not an option. I hate that I still work somewhere where calling in sick isn't an option. I can't wait until I finish school, so I can start looking for another job where I can have actual sick days, and vacation days, and benefits! God, I'm looking forward to the benefits. But in order to get a job like this, I have to finish school...which I'll never do if I don't go. I feel bad for skipping school today, but I really don't want to spread this sickness. This sucks...

Hopefully this day passes quickly so that I can enjoy my two days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment