Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012

Well...Here we are, 2012! There were many times in the past year that I doubted I would make it this far. Quite a few times I thought I would just lay down and die, that I wouldn't be able to go on. But I was wrong! And I'm glad to be able to say that. I feel proud of myself that I haven't given up yet, not on myself, not on M, and not on life in general.

Now, I'm not big on resolutions. I find that I rarely am able to keep them, I get lazy, I get busy, whatever it may be. But I do have a few things that I want to focus on bettering within the next year. Those things include:

1. Paying off some of our debt. We plan to pay off our credit cards in 2012 (we have one each, but mine is maxed out!)
2. Saving more and spending less. This includes less impulse buying and a lot less eating out! We also really need to buckle down on saving for our wedding.
3. Finishing school! I am really, really close to graduating in April. If I don't fail any classes, or take any more time off, I will graduate college in April. And that is an amazing feeling!

I really hope that we are able to accomplish some of these goals, because that would make me feel really great. As of right now, I'm just trying to focus on that, and I'm putting one foot in front of the other to move forward. I'm trying to remind myself that I'm here on this earth for a reason, so I better not waste my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment