Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dear Santa:

If I were going to send Santa a Christmas wishlist, or a letter, it would read something like this:

Dear Santy-Clause,

All I want for Christmas is a full night of sleep. Just one night of glorious, uninterrupted, sleep. I don't want a new Coach purse, or boots, or new clothes. Just sleep.

Well, I'd also like to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans again. Preferably before Christmas Day. Can you make that happen?

Thanks!
One exhausted, chubby mama

Gawd, I'm exhausted. My kid decided she only wanted to sleep from 1:30 am-2:15 am last night. What the shit is that about?!! Now, I'm walking around (okay, sitting on my couch) like a zombie, and she's snoozing away. Oh, and that advice they give you to "sleep when the baby sleeps, nap when the baby naps"? Complete bullshit. I just can't turn my brain off. Bullshit, I tell ya.

/rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment